Friday, December 31, 2010

Thanks for being My Redemption!! 2010


By Syed Wahaj Uddin



Looking back on the months gone by
As a new year starts and an old one ends
contemplate what brought us joy
And think of our loved ones and our friends
Recalling all the happy times
Remembering how they enriched our lives
We reflect upon who really counts
As the fresh and bright new year arrives
And when I ponder those who do
I immediately think of you
Thanks for being one of the reasons I'll have a Happy New Year!


Thankyou 2010, one of da most important year of My life, My Graduation year, year i got to meet many new beautiful people, year you wore ring of my name, year which is literally start of my practical life!! Goodbye 2010 and May my next year b as smiling as you were

May Allah shower us with His Blessings in upcoming year Ameen!!