Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wish list!!

There is a famous line of GHALIB 

"hazaron khwahishen aisi k har khwaish pe dam nikle, bahut nikle mere arman lekin phir bhi kam nikle"
  "Thousands of desires, each worth dying for... many of them I have realized...yet I yearn for more.."

so lil life and so much to do, explore, eat, see, mingle but greatest of all is VISIT!!

1)hmmmmm...  Travel world as a tourist,  Hawaii, Switzerland will top the list.. (this needs lots of money and time :( i hope one day ).
2) seret secret secret secret :P 
3) to become expert in ma field.. cadiologist
4) have my own library and lots of books, IA
5) at least live 6 months in challenging winters in mountainous terrain in snow where temp is in minus ( of coarse in comfortable housing :P ) 
6) be a competent swimmer.
7) carefree from financial angle 
8) study and research my religious belief and become better muslim, nearer to my Allah!! 
9) Perform HAjj

These are On the top of my head right now and no. 5 is a must do adventure for me, lets see.. All the best to me :)